As Mother Nature prepares to return Ontario to chillier, albeit more seasonal temperatures, Sir Sam’s offers plenty of ways to keep you warm while enjoying the events being offered this Family Day weekend. While partaking in the treats, draws and annual Algonquin Outfitters Demo Day, keep toasty and warm with these inviting amenities:
- Five fireplaces located throughout the chalet to toast your toes and cozy up to with a hot chocolate
- Warm yourself from the inside out with Sir Sam’s famous spicy Caesars, and hot, delicious food prepared on our deck BBQ
- Some of the warmest winter gear available can be purchased at the Algonquin Outfitters pro shop conveniently located in the lower level of the chalet
- Treed runs and an ideal geographic location protects you from the worst of the weather
- The Time Tunnel, our covered surface lift, whisks your whole family halfway, or to the top of the the hill protected from the elements and ready to tackle the slopes.
- And one more, the warmth of spending time with great family and friends at Sir Sam’s, home to 50 years of family memories.
Don’t let the cooler temperatures keep you from enjoying the fun this weekend. Come prepared for the elements and enjoy the outdoors as you celebrate the holiday with your family and friends. At Sir Sam’s, we’ve got you covered!