Perfect for Student Groups
Sir Sam’s is proud to welcome our schools to another season on the slopes.
Once again, we are pleased to offer pricing that will be affordable to all students. In addition, we’re again offering one free student pass for every ten participants, ensuring less fortunate students are able to participate alongside their friends and classmates in this healthy and fun sport. For 2014/15, some highlights of our school packages include:
- Complimentary passes for supervisors (one for every ten students).
- Additional supervisors or chaperones are $20.00 weekday and $35.00 for weekends.
- 8 passes to be used in support of school fundraising activities.
- New this year, we are offering to each student a coupon for $10.00 off a future visit to Sir Sam’s (not school related).
- For first time school group visitors, we also offer rebate incentives to compensate for additional bus mileage charges of up to five dollars per student.
Alpine skiing and snowboarding are fantastic activities to get youth out and enjoying winter. Our terrain, amenities, and value make Sir Sam’s the perfect venue to bring your students to. For further information, or to book your outing, please contact Chris or Mike Zapfe our Snow School Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 705-754-2298.
& OTHER GROUPS...
Tailored day-trip or weekend packages are available.
School Group Rates
|1 Visit / 2 or more Visits||1 Visit / 2 or more Visits|
|Lift Ticket||$19 / $18||$24 / $23|
|Rental||$15 / $13||$19 / $17|
|Lesson||$9 / $7||$13 / $13|
Rates include HST.
Closed Mondays and Tuesday except during holidays.
Helmet Rental is included in pricing.